Friday, June 27, 2008

Side Effect

One of the drawbacks of the steriods is that I am ravenous. I mean, I am clawing at the fridge.

I try to watch what I eat so as not to undo the progress I have made in losing weight. Also, there is weight gain associated with steriods, so I want to keep that as minimal as possible. Also, I probably will not be working out until sometime next week. (I am also having my hair straightening tomorrow, which means I cannot wash my hair or get it wet for three days). At least I am able to do some things around the house to keep my mind off of food.

Cross posted at my blog

2 comments:

rented life said...

my period does that to me. A whole week of "I need food" Not helpful.

Seeking Solace said...

I get like that too. I crave certain foods. I just end up giving in.