Now that I've dumped the gym, I've been trying to develop my own at-home routine. I've been alternating between (embarrassingly) Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip Disc 2 and a Windsor Pilates DVD and doing some light free weight/resistance band exercises to target my arms. I actually LOVE both these DVDs, but I know how easily I get bored, so I'm wondering if anyone has any other at home DVDs they love and would recommend so I can mix it up even more.
Anyone else do a home routine or DVD they'd like to share?
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I still really like the original Tae Bo workouts. I also love the Ultimate Bellydance Fitness Workout and Tribal Fusion-Yoga Isolations & Drills for Bellydance.
I like the original FIRM workouts. I also like Breakthru Fitness Pilates Sculpt.
I could photocopy and snailmail you my pilates worksheets...my scanner is broken so I can't just e-mail them. I also enjoy Denise Austin's power yoga. It's got a bunch of different segments, so you can do it all or just one at a time. It gets me sweating!
e-mail is mistakengradstudent at gmail dot com if you want the pilates stuff.
I love the tae bo workouts. I used to do them religiously before I got RA.
I like the Gilad-Bodies in Motion series. They are filmed in Hawaii, which is great to look at.
I also like the yoga tapes with Rodney Yee.
Post a Comment