Monday, January 07, 2008

Vitamin Water

http://www.vitaminwater.com/

I started drinking these each morning on my way to the gym and while working out. I swear by it! I used to not have anything . . . or just a little bit of water. Each one is 125 calories, but does have a ton of vitamins. Since drinking them (about 3 months), I have lost nearly a clothing size, have more energy, and haven't gotten as sick as everyone around me!

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

I will have to try that!!! I do drink water, in fact, my office mate and I usually get a couple of cases. But if there is an added benefit, I am so there!!!!

Lisa said...

They really are good . . . if you have a Sam's or Costco, they sell them cheaper by the case. Several others at the gym have started drinking them and they are hooked, too.