Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weighty confusion

I wrote a rather lengthy post at my own place and am inviting you all to read it. I don't claim to have any answers, I'm just really concerned. Re-posting it here seemed too much because of how long it is!! ~RL

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

I did read you post and I think you have very valid points. I don't like shows like the Biggest Loser because of the whole "competition" aspect. If it were about people trying to lose weight and we could follow their progress, I think it would be a totally different thing.

The Style Network on cable has a shoe called "Ruby" which follows a morbidly obese woman through her weight loss. There is a new show on TLC that follows a family attempting to lose weight because of numerous health issues. These seem more real to me.