It seems that grunting during a workout class can get you in a heap of trouble!
One of things that annoys me at the gym is the people who do not wipe their nasty sweat off the machines after using them. I wipe down machine before and after I use them. Call me a germ-phobic, but I only want to deal with my own nasty sweat, thank you.
So, what annoys you at the gym or where you work out?
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
well as long as you don't start throwing people across the gym....
I used to work at a gym and the gym rats annoyed me the most. Seriously, you're going to take 1 class, lift or run, take 2 more classes and then go to work?
also the people who wouldn't share the cardio equipment. You don't need to be on there for several hours.
Yeah, I hate it when people hog the cardio machines. They act like they own the machines.
folks that don't re-rack the weights. yes, i can lift those 45 lb plates, but should i have to? i think not. take those weights off when you are done so the next person doesn't have too!
And how about those people who stack a bunch of the weighted bricks on one weight machine? You have to search all over the place to find one!
Since I work out at the university rec center, my pet peeve is the students (especially sorority girls) who think the gym is site of a Greek mixer. Some of us are there to sweat off the pounds--not get a date for the next fraternity/sorority party.
Post a Comment