I've been losing weight....but NOT going to the gym!
I will be adding the gym back into my regular routine this week, but I've been able to keep up my healthy regime by simply walking daily and of course watching what I eat. By not taking the subway and even doing simple things like lunges while I brush my teeth and (though it's embarrassing to admit) dancing around my apartment! I put my ipod on and groove while I'm doing the dishes, folding laundry, waiting for dinner to cook or just for fun....it works up a bit of a sweat and it's much more enjoyable than the treadmill.
I want to add back in weights soon (and the resistance bands someone suggested in response to an earlier post...they have been FABULOUS for travel). I've got to get my arms (among other parts of me) in shape for my beach vacation in June!
So that's my update. How is everyone else doing?
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I do the same thing!!! Remember, it's all about moving!
sounds good Kai! keep it up!
Post a Comment