It took all week but I finally got to the gym today. I only did 30 minutes (rather than my "usual" 45) on the treadmill but I worked up a good sweat - which probably points to my lack of exercise in the last month rather than my level of activity today.
And I will say, our month's challenge was definitely a help in getting me to the gym. I wanted to get back into my gym routine once the semester started but this week has been very difficult; with all I had to do and how tired I was in doing it, I couldn't muster the willpower to get to the gym, too. But my guilt kept muttering that I had to get my 30 minutes in before the end of the week - so here's to virtual peer pressure!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay and congrats on getting to the gym!
Post a Comment