Friday, January 18, 2008

Week 2 of Yoga--Restorative

This week's yoga instruction went well since my husband was off at business meetings, and we were able to go at my pace. This meant ten minutes of warming -up stretches and restorative yoga the rest of the time. For those of you who don't do restorative yoga, it is the easiest of yogas to practice since it involves using your blankets and props to create a comfortable stretch that you sustain for five to ten minutes. Since last week, I could only do twenty minutes of regular yoga before having to stop, a week of restorative yoga has helped me get my body back in the yoga mode. I'm a bit less tired, but found that I can work for only about five hours before I have to go nap. Each week gets a bit easier. Hope you all have a good week, too.

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

I really should get back into yoga. Glad to see it is going well.