I live on chips and salsa! I think the pair is one of the greatest combinations in life. I use the baked scoops and it is not so bad and I eat a batch a week.
The recipe below takes about 5 minutes to make and is around 150 calories for the whole thing! I put salsa on baked potatoes; I have even had it on the side with tuna (tuna gets really, really old).
There are two main ingredients and the rest is what I do . . . feel free to experiment.
1 can of rotel (whatever flavor you like)
1 same size can of whole peeled tomates
chopped green onions
lime juice to taste
salt and pepper to taste
a few grape tomatoes or a plum tomato
2 garlic cloves freshly minced
fresh chopped cilanto (if not in the rotel)
Put in food processor for however long you want (i like mine chunky)
Chill!!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment