It is good to see the flurry of activity over here. From my reading of the various posts, it appears that many of you are moving along quite well and you are pleased with your progress. That is GREAT! Seeking and I really hope that you are getting the support you need from this space. Additionally, we hope that you are able to gain some tips on leading a healthy, active lifestyle!
As for me, I successfully completed by activity this week. I was quite sporadic with my activity during the month of December - I would go to the gym one week and then only go for 1 day the next. I was not consistent at all. Well, my goal for January is to be consistent and make it to the gym, at least, 4 days each week. I was successful this past week. I went Monday - Thursday and I lifted weights and completed abdominal exercises each day. I also did cardio on 3 of those days.
All in all, it was a good week!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay Ragey!!!
Will you be training for any 5ks?
Finding a 5K to do is high on my priority list. :)
Post a Comment