Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Post on Her Active Life

I saw this post on Her Active Life and thought I would share it here:

When One Cookie Becomes Five: Holiday Health

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and with it comes food, family, good
cheer and…oh yeah. About ten pounds. Although grandma’s apple pie is often too
good to resist a second piece, chances are you’ll see the needle creeping up on
the scale. While some people brush it off, vowing to lose weight after the New
Year, there are ways to keep the weight from piling on, so you can concentrate
on more important things, like spending time with loved ones. Considering
statistics show less then 30% of people stick with their New Year’s resolutions
of making exercise a regular routine, I strongly suggest the following tips to
help yourself get on track now and stay on track through the holiday season.
Selct link for full article. It is well worth it!

No comments: