I'm slowly making my way back to the gym in the AM. Last week I made it there on Tuesday and Thursday. This week my goal is to make it there on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Next week, I hope to make it there Monday thru Thursday. My workout is consisting totally of weights as I become acquainted with machines at the gym. Eventually I will add cardio into my workouts. I need to figure out how much time it takes me to do the weights, cardio, shower, change, and get to work. I'll get there.
One thing I was worried about with this move back home was the abundance of good food. Food that I was raised eating that can really cause some weight gain. Well, I've been doing good and maintaining my weight even with minimal workouts. I'm not going to be complacent though. I know that those pounds could easily creep up on me and I don't want that too happen.
I kept one pair of pants from 60 pounds ago. I have those pants to remind me of where I came from and where I don't want to go back too. I will continue to monitor my eating and workout so that I go there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know what you mean about "good food". Same thing happens when I visit my family.
I think it's great you saved those pants. Great incentive!
Post a Comment