Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Get Your Groove On!

After a two week hiatus due to vacation and allergies, I am back on my routine. And what better way to get back in gear than with a new playlist.

Who says that disco is dead? It's just been in the witness protection program. Possible side effects of this playlist include a sudden urge to strut down the street with paint cans and shaking your booty while working out!

This playlist is about 37 minutes long.

  • Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees
  • Dancing Queen by ABBA
  • You're the First, the Last, My Everything by Barry White
  • On the Radio by Donna Summer
  • Car Wash by Rolls Royce
  • Shake, Shake, Shake Your Booty by K.C. and the Sunshine Band
  • Disco Inferno by the Tramps
  • Jive Talkin' by the Bee Gees
  • If I Can't Have You by Yvonne Elliman
  • I Just Want to be Your Everything by Andy Gibb

Enjoy!

No comments: