So my 10K is now 4 days away. I think I'm ready. Well, I'm as ready as I am going to be. What have I done this past week?
Monday - weight training and stretching
Tuesday - 20 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes on the treadmill
Wednesday - 5 mile run
Thursday - weight training and stretching
Friday - rest
Saturday - 2 mile run
Tomorrow I will do a 30 minute walk or bike ride. I will rest on Monday and Tuesday.
The 10K is on Wednesday.
I'm still apprehensive, but I think the adrenaline will propel me with all of the people that will be out there. I'll definitely report back here after it is done. Wish me well!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You've been busy! I am sure you'll do fine. We'll be rooting for you up North!
Post a Comment