After much thought and basically remaining in the same weight range for the past 8 months, I have decided to adjust my weight loss goal. I don't look at this as giving up or making it easier on myself. You see, I've really come a long way. As of today, I am 55.8 pounds lighter than I was in April of 2005. I am adjusting my weightloss goal by 5 pounds. Originally, I wanted to be 65 pounds lighter. I'm changing that to 60 pounds.
I made the decision to adjust my weight loss goal because I don't think I can maintain a weight of 170 pounds. Since last August I have been keeping a steady weight anywhere from 176 to 179 pounds. If I adjust my goal weight, for weight watchers sake, to 175 pounds I need to maintain a goal of 177 pounds. I think that is more realistic for me.
I am okay with that decision because I am in the size clothing that I wanted to be in also, a 12/14 depending on the cut. I"m in a solid 12 for slacks, khaki's, and skirts and a 14 for jeans. The size of shirts also depend on the cut, I go from a medium to a large or 12 to 14.
Overall, I'm happy with where I am and I look forward to getting to my new goal weight.
Finally, I am still training for a 5K. I'm running in one on March 24th, about 3 weeks away. I'm running or walking just about everyday depending on my training schedule.
tags: goals
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think that is totally realistic. Perhaps the bigger reward will come with the smaller reward.
You have accomplished so much!!! Cheers to you!!!
Post a Comment