I have not stuck to a regular fitness routine. In fact, I have not worked out since last Thursday. Not good.
It has been rather tough getting myself to put on the workout clothes and drag my sorry butt down to the basement of my house to work out. I have a finished basement with a very nice treadmill, free weights and a bench, so I should have no problem doing what I need to do.
But, I still make excuses.
OK, I know that I need to do work out. It would help combat the boredom and frustration of being unemployed during the winter months. But I can still find reasons not to do it. It's too cold. I am too comfy in my comfy house clothes. I have monster cramps, It's nap-time....
I have not weighed myself. But my clothes are not getting too tight, which is good. And I am not gorging myself with food, which is also a good thing.
I really need to get back in the game. Will someone come to my neck of the woods and kick my ass?
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A week is not that long. I think we all tend to fall off the wagon, so to speak, at various times. The key is to get back going again! Which I know can be the hardest part, just take that first step and it will come back to you.
I know you can do it! If I were in your location I would come and nudge you down those stairs to your basement. :>)
Post a Comment