Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Did you survive?

How did you do with getting through yesterday's (and possibly today's) barrage of Halloween candy? Or was it a non-issue for you?

Fortunately, I did not eat one piece of Halloween candy this year. There are very few children in my neighborhood so I opted out of passing out candy. No one in my (immediate) office area had candy out so I was not tempted at all.
tags: obstacles

3 comments:

rented life said...

I bought candy I didn't like. No pressure to eat it. We get a lot of kids. What amazes me is how many parents let their kids go to houses where the porch lights weren't on. (like mine after we ran out.)

RageyOne said...

That is a smart idea - purchasing candy you don't like.

rented life said...

m and m's. Especially the mini-ones. I don't mind the peanut ones but regular ones and mini ones I can do without. We also handed out gum and hot cocoa packets (those are a BIG hit with parents and kids alike.) Oh and one little boy said "merry christmas" :)