I'm still here!
It's been crazy lately. I suffered a panic attack last week. I was a little worried since I have not suffered a panic attack in a very long time. I was also concerned because I do have a sticky heart valve. But everything is back to normal...or normal enough for a college instructor!
Anyway, the good news is that I lost four pounds since my last post (9/30). I have continued to work out regularly with my academic buddies at my college. In fact, we recruited two more members, making our group a total of five. We really support and push each other, especially the new ones. We remind them that we were at the starting point once too.
One of my colleagues, who also just joined our workout group told me today how she was inspired by my progress. That totally made my day. Another co-worker remarked that I looked fantastic. Yippee!!! It's those comments that make you keep going.
So here's to your progress too. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!
Tag: Goals: setting goals and checking in
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray! for the loss. Keep it up!
Glad to hear your health is okay.
Post a Comment