The good news is that I spent a week at a conference and didn't splurge (not much) and did exercise. I've gotten conference going down to a routine--at least, I 've figured out what works for this body, and it certainly helps me avoid nervous eating or avoiding exercising. I did yoga and light exercise in the room, and walked, walked, walked up and down the Riverfront.
On the down side, I haven't been to yoga in a month. This means crawling out of bed and walking down the hall to the living room where my husband is taking yoga. I think the cause is just me being me. We've been taking yoga for the past eight months, and I really wanted a break from the routine. Now to work on the guilt about not being there.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment