I'm glad that this blog exists! I'm going to need all the support I can get. I returned to yoga after being away for a month due to surgery.
I lasted twenty minutes. My husband, who has been practicing yoga with me since July, clipped quickly along through the asanas, while I moved extremely slowly and exhaustedly. I knew that I wouldn't be as limber as I'd been in December, but I hadn't expected to feel so tired after such a short period of time. I still need to take daily naps, so that's an indicator of how much I have to go to get back in shape.
Now, this is not the thirty minutes of activity that we're supposed to be doing this month, but I'll get there.
How has the week been for the rest of you?
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been away from this blog for awhile--I've been out of town and did a reasonable good job of staying on track.
Post a Comment