Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm still here!

I meant to do a post at the beginning of March, but here we are! I am still on Weight Watchers (Online) and have lost 15 pounds since January 15th (I still need to lose almost 30 more). I haven't kept up with my exercise goals quite as well as I'd planned, but I am still exercising at least 3 days a week. The only week I missed many days (and ate more 'points' than I should have) was the week I was on the interview trip, back in February. I'm pleased with my progress, but have one big concern right now: I am going to be out of town for almost two weeks next month. It will be a real challenge eating out all the time! I'll try to check in again soon!

tags: goals, obstacles

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Wow, 15 pounds in three months is AWESOME!!!!

I know what you mean about eating out when away. I really try to be good during the day and then indulge a little at dinner.

Don't be a stranger!!!

RageyOne said...

That is wonderful Addy! Very proud and happy for you!!!!!

Keep doing what you are doing and those 2 weeks out of town will not be a problem for you. Remember what you have learned thus far in WW and continue to follow the program and you'll be fine during those 2 weeks.

Good to hear from ya!