Monday, July 17, 2006

Some Great Reward

There have been several posts about goals. I thought I would write about rewards. I am a firm believer in rewarding yourself for reaching the small goals. You should be proud of the progress that you have made. Plus, it will motivate you to keep going.

Obviously, you can't reward yourself with food. So think about things that make you feel good. It does not have to be major expensive either. When I set a new goal, I try to set some money aside so that when the time comes, I will not be disappointed because I am broke!

Some of my favorite rewards include

A manicure or a pedicure (or both)
Facial (Check out local cosmology schools. They often have specials to help their students learn the art and it is inexpensive.)
New funky nail polish
That cute new top that is now on sale and it fits
Downloads from Itunes or your favorite site
A day at the bookstore
A trip to the Body Shop or other chick store
A long luxurious bath with candles and music
Movie night
New workout clothes or gear

So what's your reward???

Tags: Healthy Habits

2 comments:

RageyOne said...

I reward myself with new music, a book I've been wanting, new clothing, or something for my home.

BrightStar (B*) said...

I love this idea of rewards that are not food. I have to think more about this... I do like the music idea!